Many forms of CBD are taken orally, but some low-quality formulations don’t absorb fully into your system. In fact, it’s possible that you are only receiving 10% of the CBD in your product. This trouble can occur with capsules, gummies, edibles and tinctures made by some manufacturers. Think about the money that might be wasted buying these ineffective products. With a water soluble CBD product, you receive more absorption than compared to traditional hemp oil products.
What is CBD?
CBD, otherwise known as cannabidiol, is a beneficial plant compound that is derived from hemp. Many people have heard about this product and have started using various forms to promote well-being. Many of the popular oil-based products include vapes, creams and tinctures. However, there’s a big difference regarding how this product is manufactured and the effectiveness of one product to the next.
What is Water Soluble CBD Oil?
Oil and water have never mixed well together. When manufacturing CBD oil, this can make things more challenging. CBD oil, in its natural form, cannot be effectively processed by the digestive system. That’s why CBD tinctures are not meant to be swallowed but simply absorbed under the tongue.
The term bioavailability refers to how much of a substance can be absorbed by the body. With pure CBD oil, the stomach reduces the effectiveness of the oil in the body. First-pass metabolism or the first-pass effect is the term used to discuss how a substance is reduced before it can reach the circulatory system. Concentration reduction affects the bioavailability of many common substances, including lidocaine, morphine and cannabis.
When CBD is in its natural oil state, it cannot effectively reach the circulatory system intact. However, there are some techniques to get around this problem. Rubbing CBD lotion on your skin, dropping a tincture under your tongue or using a vape pen allows the CBD to reach the circulatory system.
Because of these problems, most CBD-oil capsules on the market have poor absorption rates. Imagine paying for a 20mg capsule only to realize that your body only absorbs about 5mg of the substance. Thankfully, we can overcome this first-pass effect to ensure the CBD reaches your system.
Advanced chemistry techniques have been created to alter the compounds that are hydrophobic to increase absorbability. That’s where water soluble CBD oil comes from. By converting the oil-soluble CBD extract into a formulation that is water-soluble, it becomes more absorbable. Considering that the human body is made up of 60% water, it only makes sense to alter the formula to absorb better. We recommend learning about Zilis Ultracell for quality water soluble CBD products.
Pros/Cons of Water Soluble CBD Powder
Not everyone is interested in using a vape pen or holding a tincture under their tongue. That’s where water soluble CBD powder comes into play. However, you must not be tempted to purchase just any CBD capsule or drink powder on the market. These products must be adequately converted into a water-soluble powder that maintains the CBD oil properties to be effective.
Many companies will include additional ingredients and excessive processing of the product to achieve better sizing and make more money. What the consumer is left with is a product that isn’t potent and ineffective. Plus, these added ingredients could cause an undesirable effect on the body. That’s why you only want to purchase your water soluble CBD from a reputable source.
On the bright side, water soluble powders open up a whole new world of possibilities. With the right formulation, you can get a precise dosage and add it to your foods or drinks with ease.
Where to Find Water Soluble CBD for Sale
When you are searching for water soluble CBD for sale, it’s tempting to take the first result you find on Google, but that might not be what’s best for your body. Instead, you want to choose a provider that takes care in the manufacturing of its CBD products.
A reputable manufacturer is going to have the list of ingredients for you to review. In addition, there should be independent third-party lab tests that show the amount of CBD in the product, as well as the added ingredients. If a company isn’t willing to share this information with you, it’s likely that they have something to hide.
When you are shopping for CBD products, consider these factors.
- Form: What form do you want to use? You can find a variety of tinctures, edibles, oils, lotions and more.
- THC Levels: CBD sourced from marijuana contains elevated levels of THC, which is the psychoactive ingredient that creates the “high.” By purchasing a product sourced from hemp, you are guaranteed that the THC levels are below 0.3%.
- Source: Find out where the hemp is sourced from. You want to choose a company that sources the hemp stateside instead of internationally.
- Health Claims: You don’t want to trust a product that makes outlandish, sweeping health claims. It’s illegal for products to claim to solve any medical condition other than prescription drugs approved by the FDA.
With some due diligence, you can find the water soluble CBD oil or powder that suits your needs.
Can You Buy Water Soluble CBD Wholesale?
If you decide to purchase water soluble CBD wholesale, you want to follow the same guidelines listed above. However, there are many ways to use wholesale CBD and you can save money by purchasing larger quantities. Consider these options.
- Take it orally: You can place water soluble CBD under the tongue to dissolve quickly.
- Add to a smoothie or juice: If you want to enjoy your CBD in a different way, consider adding it to your smoothie and blend it.
- Place it in tea or coffee: Another great way to start your day is by mixing some water soluble CBD powder into your morning beverage.
- Infuse it into meals: If you enjoy creating new concoctions in the kitchen, let CBD be your secret ingredient. Blend it into sauces, dressings, soups and more.
- Make pet treats: CBD isn’t just good for people; your pet can use it too. Bake your own treats and show love to your furry friends.
- Use a topical solution: CBD-infused topical applications make for great lotions, creams and salves.
With a high-quality, water soluble CBD oil, you can continue to boost your overall well-being.